The DC-ICE Skating Club hosts weekly inline skating practices for skaters of all ages & abilities and types: learn-to-skate, recreational, fitness, and speedskating. Beginners receive instruction from certified coaches, while intermediate & advanced skaters tour various destinations in Washington, DC and other cities.
Roll With Us!
PRACTICE SCHEDULE - Summer 2018
July - Aug.
- Hockey on the Hill at Rush Rink 10:00 am-Noon (Watkins Rec, 13th & D St. SE)
- All Levels
- Skills & Scrimmage
- Skate Ninja (Malik Lloyd) at Ana. Pavilion 10-Noon (1500 Anacostia Dr. SE)
- Trail & City tours
- Contact Malik Lloyd: 202.230.8375
- Community Skate/Tour 4:00-6:00 pm *
- April 9: Inaugural Skate
- May 25: Skate DC
- June 23: Skate of the Union
- Aug. 4: Big Apple Roll (NYC)
- East Potomac Park/Haines Point 9:00-11:00 am * (OhioDr.SW, w/Skater's Quest)
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Hockey on the Hill at Rush Rink 4:00-6:00 pm * (Watkins Rec, 13th & D St., w/Summer ICE Camp)
Friday Night Skate
- White House/National Mall 7:00-9:00 pm * (*Next: Sept. 7 - w/Wash. Area Roadskters)
* contact DC-ICE for more details
REGULAR PRACTICE FEES
- $10 (single practice)
- $50 (half session - x 5)
- $100 (full session - x10)
To join the club, donate equipment, or share your skills and love for skating as a volunteer, please contact:
VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!
Keep up with DC-ICE...
* * *